- Shatavari: It enhances the level of white blood cell count and helps to promotes and maintain healthy energy levels and strength of the body
- Arjuna: It helps to improve energy levels in the body and stimulates the stamina so that people can work in a better way without feeling too stressed and fatigued.
- Amla: It is the best natural source of vitamin C which helps in keeping the skin healthy and strengthens the immune system of the body.
- Bhuiamla: It fights against all micro organisms which cause boils, infections and inflammations.
- Anar: It is very good for one is suffering from Anemia especially due to Iron deficiency. It is a rich source of Iron which can be quickly replenished in case of its deficiency.
- Draksha: It is a one of the richest natural sources of anti – oxidants. They help in case of anemia and keep the blood pure and healthy.
- Chukandar: It contains high concentrations of red betalains (anti-oxidants), vitamin C, tyrosine, iron and folic acid.
- Ashwagandha: It is considered as the nervine tonic. It helps to pacify the nervous system. Use of this herb is quite good in the problems like anxiety, stress, depression etc.
- Apple: It improves hemoglobin level and cure weakness.
- Bala mool: It helps to build a healthy body and strengthens body immune system.
- Loh Bhasma: is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms like phthisis, breathlessness and anemia.
Dosage: ADULT: 10 ml twice or thrice or as priscribed by the physicians.
Children 5 ml twice or thrice or as priscribed by the physicians. Presentation: 220ml bottle