- Kutki: It is an indigenous medicine that is a bitter tonic which is a powerful laxative, a liver stimulant, laxative, appetite stimulator and a febrifuge.
- Punarnava: 2. It helps in improving the liver functioning and also the respiratory health and maintains health of the urinary tract.
- Bhuiamla:This herb is used to relieve problems of the liver as well as the kidney. It is known to be useful for relieving Hepatitis A, jaundice, asthma, bronchial infection, liver cirrhosis, urinary system ailments and viral hepatitis.
- Makoi: It used for treatment of many ailments such as inflammation, pain, liver diseases.
- Giloy: It helps to increased liver functions and also useful in jaundice and viral hepatitis.
- Harad: It is anti-inflammatory and astringent in nature and it is also helpful in urinary tract infections.
- Kalmegh: It is to be effective in the treatment of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.