High levels of uric acid in the body a condition called hyperuricemia can result in the development of gout. Gout is a condition that can lead to pain when it flares up and inflammatory arthritis. gout is called vata rakta. It’s believed that gout occurs when the vata dosha is unbalanced.
Function of main ingredients
- Fenugreek: It is used in the treatment of pain and swelling in the muscles and lymph nodes.
- Cinnamon: The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower risk of disease.
- Daruhaldi:It strengthens the immune system and reduces inflammation of the joint.
- Heart leaf Moonseed: It also known as Giloy that is an Ayurvedic component that strengthens the immune system and also reduces inflammation of the joint.
- Triphala:It is purifies the body by working against this excess toxic.
- Reduce the inflammation associated with gout.
- Helps to reduce the levels of uric acid in the body.
- Reduce inflammation and soothe gout flare-ups
- 1 capsule twice a day after meal with milk or as directed by the physician
- 1X10 capsule strip.