Liver is one of the most important organs of the body. It needs to function properly. RAJ LIVTAKE ENZYME SYRUP is highly helpful in relieving different liver and a digestion problem, which is formulated under hygienic conditions using natural extracts and ingredients, these tonics are prescribed for liver disorder and digestive problems. It helps to increase the liver function in people suffering from viral hepatitis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and cirrhosis. RAJ LIVTAKE ENZYME SYRUP makes easy speedy abolition of acetaldehyde, the toxic intermediary metabolite of alcohol metabolism, and makes sure protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. It is a herbal hepatoprotective and stimulant syrup which improves appetite, digestion and absorption processes and also promotes weight gain.
Function of main ingredients
- Punarnava: It helps in improving the liver functioning and also the respiratory health and maintains health of the urinary tract.
- Bhuiamla: This herb is used to relieve problems of the liver as well as the kidney. It is known to be useful for relieving Hepatitis A, jaundice, asthma, bronchial infection, liver cirrhosis, urinary system ailments and viral hepatitis.
- Kasni:> It is beneficial in relieving sluggishness of the liver, biliary stasis, jaundice, enlargement of spleen and torpidity of the liver.
- Pittapapra: It is used as a laxative, diuretic and suggests that it benefits those with hepatobiliary disorders.
- Daruhaldi: It is known to be a bitter tasting tonic that is prescribed in chronic cases of jaundice.
- Jhavuka: As a laxative, it is beneficial in the treatment of constipation.
- Kalmegh: It is to be effective in the treatment of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.
- Kutki: It is an indigenous medicine that is a bitter tonic which is a powerful laxative, a liver stimulant, laxative, appetite stimulator and a febrifuge.
- Giloy: It helps to increased liver functions and also useful in jaundice and viral hepatitis.
- Arjuna: It inhibits secretion of Hepatitis B surface antigens proving its effectiveness for hepatic conditions.
- Harad: It is anti-inflammatory and astringent in nature and it is also helpful in urinary tract infections.
- Biranjaspha: It to relieve problems like heartburn, flatulence and colic. Fresh juice taken thrice a day can aid the digestive system and relieve gastric ailments.
- Jeera: It is a strong aromatic and stimulant herb which is used to calm spasms of the uterus and gastric tract. And also used to relieve gas, indigestion and colic in infants.
- Sonth: Its extremely useful herb is used to relieve patients suffering from dyspepsia, flatulence, vomiting, spasms, colic and other stomach problems.
- Kalimirch: It is considered to be an effective stimulant, laxative, stomache as well as a carminative
- Boost liver systems
- Promotes appetite, digestion and weight gain
- Stimulates and improve liver function.
- Regenerate liver cells and protects liver from hepato-toxins drugs
- Helps in prolonged illness and convalescence and reduce fat accumulation in the liver
1 Tea spoon twice or thrice a day, For Adult: 2 Tea spoon twice or thrice a day or as directed by the physician
- 220 ML BOTTLE
- Other ingredients also used as supported medicine to relieve problems of the liver, respiratory health and urinary system. And also used to relieve gas, indigestion and colic in infants.