V-LIV DS SYRUP is highly helpful in relieving different liver problems. V-LIV DS SYRUP is a liver stimulant, diminishes the lipotropic action in chronic alcoholism and averts fatty infiltration of the liver.
Function of main ingredients
- Kutki: It is an indigenous medicine that is a bitter tonic which is a powerful laxative, a liver stimulant, laxative, appetite stimulator and a febrifuge.
- Punarnava: It helps in improving the liver functioning and also the respiratory health and maintains health of the urinary tract.
- Bhuiamla: This herb is used to relieve problems of the liver as well as the kidney. It is known to be useful for relieving Hepatitis A, jaundice, asthma, bronchial infection, liver cirrhosis, urinary system ailments and viral hepatitis.
- Makoi: It used for treatment of many ailments such as inflammation, pain, liver diseases.
- Giloy: : It helps to increased liver functions and also useful in jaundice and viral hepatitis.
- Harad: It is anti-inflammatory and astringent in nature and it is also helpful in urinary tract infections.
- Kalmegh: It is to be effective in the treatment of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.
- Boost liver systems
- Promotes appetite & weight
- Corrects liver dysfunction and damage
- Protect liver from hepato-toxins (Due to alcohol, drug and smoking)
- Helps in prolonged illness and convalescence and reduce fat accumulation in the liver
- For Children: 1 Tea spoon twice or thrice a day,
For Adult: 2 Tea spoon twice or thrice a day or as directed by the physician
- 220ml bottle
- Other ingredients also used as supported medicine to relieve problems of the liver, respiratory health and urinary system. And also used to relieve gas, indigestion and colic in infants.